Public Health Courses (PBH (Public Health): (none))
- Public Health Courses
- MCPHS Worcester
- PBH (Public Health)
- On reserve at a library:
- Ghost map : the story of London's deadliest epidemic-- and how it changed the way we think about disease, cities, science, and the modern world / Steven Johnson.
- Health professional as educator : principles of teaching and learning / Susan B. Bastable [and others].
- Health program planning and evaluation : a practical, systematic approach for community health / L. Michele Issel.
- Human resource management in health care : principles and practice / L. Fleming Fallon, Charles R. McConnell.
- Images of organization / Gareth Morgan.
- Introduction to research and medical literature for health professionals / edited by J. Dennis Blessing, J. Glenn Forister.
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating health promotion programs : a primer / James F. McKenzie, PhD, M.P.H., M.C.H.E.S., Brad L. Neiger, PhD, M.C.H.E.S, Rosemary Thackeray, PhD., M.P.H.
- Social and behavioral foundations of public health / edited by Jeannine Coreil.