ENGL 1103 - First Year Writing (English: (none))
- ENGL 1103 - First Year Writing
- Emmanuel College
- On reserve at a library:
- "They say / I say" : the moves that matter in academic writing / Gerald Graff, Cathy Birkenstein, both of the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- How to be bored / Eva Hoffman.
- On writing well : the classic guide to writing nonfiction / William Zinsser.
- Thanks for the feedback : the science and art of receiving feedback well (even when it is off base, unfair, poorly delivered, and frankly, you're not in the mood) / Douglas Stone & Sheila Heen.
- We need to talk : how to have conversations that matter / Celeste Headlee.